Wednesday 28 May 2014

Strandom is Open! :D x

Well the last week and a bit was rather crazy busy haha!  Official opening was on Friday night and I'm pleased to say it was a great success. 

After a week of seeing this:

 
and this, I finally felt I was getting somewhere!


 The finished pictures look so sane in comparison haha!  The above "burach" (Gaelic word for guddly mess!) is the result of trying to cut everything out as fast as I could before DJ & EJ woke up!

Remember this?
 

 It became one of three styles of coin purse in my Folksy shop :)


  And this pile of cut out fabric...



became this, the "Kirsty" bag :)


 I very much appreciate the help and support of friends and family, those who took the time to share my items on Facebook and Mr P. (my husband - so named by my sister a few years ago!) who had to put up with said burach for a few days!  And to those who ordered I sincerely hope you love your Standom makes :)


Now off to work on some orders! :D

Kathelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment